Biscuits and gravy at home!



A couple days ago, my friends and I realized that we were probably never going to find the perfect biscuits and gravy in a restaurant so we might as well try making it ourselves...with a little help from the Clinton Street Bakery. We bought the biscuits there the morning of (they were HUGE) and made gravy ourselves. And by ourselves I mean that Aditi made it while we sat and watched while drinking our morning beverages. She used a pretty simple recipe and after a long debate we went with fresh thyme instead of sage. She then poached the eggs in boiling water (such a chef!) and it was ready - and it was the most delicious biscuits and gravy I have ever eaten. That, combined with fresh fruit and unlimited OJ, and I may never go back to a restaurant for brunch again.

No comments:

Post a Comment