Newest addition to the home



In an effort to add a little life and color to our apartment, we bought a jade plant today at Plant Shed. The store had a bigger selection than I had anticipated and we had so much fun picking out our new plant (although we were limited by the fact of Absolutely No Direct Sunlight in our apartment). We chose the jade because we thought it looked more interesting than the other plants...and it looked very sturdy. We killed a fern this winter (which didn't really bother me because I thought it looked fake and stupid anyway) so we really needed something that thrives on neglect. Aaannd jade is good luck! Which it will need if its going to survive the year.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA - "We killed a fern which didn't bother me because it looked fake and stupid" I miss you!

    ReplyDelete